Lines Open :

Call Us Toll Free Now : 1 844 838 5318

ca

Church of St. Simon and Helena

Church of St. Simon and Helena

Better known as the “Red Church”, the Church of St. Simon and Helena was built in 1910 by a Polish noble to commemorate the death of his two children – the tower’s three bells are named after him and the dead children.

Useful Information

address:
Savetskaya 15, Minsk
1 844 838 5318