Luxury tour split between, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Koh Lanta & Phuket & sea-view resort – includes flights, transfers, tours & top-class hotels!
Take all the arrangements out of a dream trip to Southeast Asia, with our bespoke multi-centre tour. Thailand is a country that bursts with diversity; a vivid clash of old-meets-new, East-meets-West, making it exhilarating yet accessible, hectic yet relaxing and vibrant yet luxurious. With a diverse blend of cities and beaches, culture and history, this tour takes in four distinctively different hotspots. You’ll experience the glittering five-star luxuries of Bangkok, the stunning city of Chiang Mai, the tiny gem of Koh Lanta and the crashing surf in Phuket. With our offer, life really is an adventure!
Starting with two nights at the five-star Well Hotel Bangkok, you’ll stay in the heart of this exhilaratingly chaotic capital on Sukhumvit 20 Road, with access to all of the city’s famous shopping malls, restaurants and must-see landmarks such as the Grand Palace.
Once you’ve experienced Bangkok, you’ll hop on a coach to the ancient city of Ayutthaya. From here you will take a one-night sleeping train to the stunning city of Chiang Mai, where you will enjoy a full-day trip to one of the best trekking sites in northern Thailand. At the four-star Holiday Inn Chiangmai Hotel, you’ll spend two nights enjoying the superb cuisine and atmosphere.
Next up is a flight to Krabi, before being transferred to Koh Lanta, which lies on Thailand’s western shores. At the four-star Royal Lanta Resort, you’ll spend three nights pampering yourself with lashings of seclusion on the sumptuous beach amidst the limestone karsts rising out of the ocean.
Finally, you’ll jump on a plane to the ridiculously beautiful Phuket Island, where you’ll spend one night in utter luxury at the five-star Andaman Sea View Resort. Overlooking the sea and surrounded by native forest, this hotel situated a short stroll from Karon Beach is the perfect spot to try a variety of water sports, lounge in the sun or even try an ice-cold Singha. The hotel boasts a lovely spa, two dining options with delicious dishes and two swimming pools dotted around the grounds.
For more information, please see inclusions below and tour details via the itinerary tab.
Cities, jungles and beaches
- We take care of International Flights from London to Bangkok
- 3-Night Stay at the 5 Star Well Hotel Bangkok w/ Breakfast
- Travel in style from Bangkok to Ayutthaya by Coach
- Immerse in the history of Thailand on an Ayutthaya Tour
- One-Night Train Transfer from Ayutthaya to Chiang Mai
- Air-conditioned Special Express Train w/ 2nd Class Sleeping Cabin
- 2-Night Stay at the 4 Star Holiday Inn Chiangmai Hotel w/ Breakfast
- Thrilling Full-Day Trek by 4x4 Vehicle to the Mae Tang area
- Brave the Mae Tang River on Bamboo Rafts & White Water Rafting
- Packed Lunch Stop-off at a Waterfall with the opportunity to swim
- Departure Flight from Chiang Mai Airport to Krabi
- 3-Night Stay at the 4 Star Lanta Resort w/ breakfast
- Board scenic Ferry Transfer from Koh Lanta to Phuket
- One-Night Stay at the 5 Star Andaman Sea View Resort w/ Breakfast
- Enjoy air-conditioned Private Tour & Airport Transfers
- Benefit from the expertise of an English Speaking Guide
- All Entrance Fees as indicated in programme
- Professional Baggage Handling service provided
- We take care of Departure Flights from Phuket
The buzz of city life makes way for the hum of the jungles, and the lap of the waves on the beaches
- Experience the unique hospitality of Thailand with luxurious hotels
- Relax in a five-star Bangkok hotel with a stay in a superior room
- Stay on Bangkok’s Sukhumvit 20 Road for easy access to the attractions
- Weave through traffic in a tuk tuk before venturing to the Grand Palace
- Hop on a coach to the ancient city of Ayutthaya with a full-day tour
- Visit the temple ruins of the UNESCO Heritage Site listed Wat Maha That
- Thunder across the plains of Thailand via sleeping train to Chiang Mai
- Enjoy a line-up of activities in Mae Tang including a visit to a market and village
- Adventure along the Mae Taeng River on bamboo rafts and white water rafting
- Spend days relaxing on the island of Koh Lanta with the hotel facing the beach
- Snack on the freshly baked pastries at the popular Sea Cow Bakery overlooking the sea
- Relax in a five-star hotel in Phuket just a short stroll from Karon Beach
Well Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 is situated in the heart of Bangkok on Sukhumvit 20 Road. The hotel is very well connected as it provides easy access to different areas in Bangkok. Located in the heart of Sukhumvit, Well Hotel Bangkok offers accommodation with easy access to the city's famous shopping malls, restaurants and must-see attractions.
It is a 235-key property with five room categories. All rooms and suites are featured with mini-bars, personal electronic safety box, 46-inch smart TV, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout and LAN cable in room.
Well Spa offers 100% natural therapy with natural ingredients and essential oils in all treatments and massages. Custom blend massage oil will be prepared according to your condition or preference, freshly made, by well-trained therapists. There is also a fitness centre and an outdoor rooftop pool for guests to work out during their stay.
Well Hotel Bangkok is a lifestyle wellness hotel that is not only aiming to deliver lifestyle experience and relationship with the nearby neighborhood but also being dedicated to well-balanced combination of comfort and style as well as friendly service.
Holiday Inn Chiangmai is a haven of comfort and style located on the banks of the Mae Ping River, with easy access to the business district, airport, golf courses, adventure activities, Night Safari, Chiang Mai Aquarium and Chiang Mai Night Bazaar.
The hotel has expansive riverside and mountain views from the guestrooms, food and beverage outlets, and function rooms. Holiday Inn Chiangmai Hotel’s spacious rooms feature a seating area. All rooms have been designed with modern comfort in mind and include flat-screen TV with cable channels and tea/coffee making facilities. Offering a modern décor, the private bathrooms come with a bathtub.
Guests can enjoy a wealth of dining options, with indoor and outdoor seating overlooking the tranquil Mae Ping River, and a number of leisure facilities including an outdoor pool, fitness centre, sauna and beauty salon.
With indoor and outdoor seating overlooking Chiang Mai's Mae Ping River, River Terrace offers international cuisine, including Northern Thai dishes,as well as traditional Thai favorites.
The Royal Lanta Resort, Krabi is situated on Lanta Yai Island, facing Klong Dao beach. It is set in landscaped gardens and surrounded by a tropical forest. The Royal Lanta Resort & Spa places emphasis on rest, comfort and quiet relaxation.
Fitted with classic wood furnishings, modern Thai-style rooms at Royal Lanta Resort come with a flat-screen TV and a private balcony with outdoor seating. In-room comforts include a fridge and a spacious bathroom.
Guests can spend lazy afternoons on the white sands of Klong Dao Bay or head into the ocean for a dive or fishing. After a day of activity, relaxing massages can be enjoyed at the spa. Featuring scenic views of tropical greenery, it has 2 outdoor pools and a fitness centre.
Freshly brewed coffee and fine pastries are served by the beach at Sea Cow Bakery. Resort Royal Lanta can also provide an intimate dining experience under the stars at the beachfront terrace.
Andaman Seaview Hotel is a relaxing retreat just a short stroll from the shores of glorious Karon Beach. A contemporary beach resort in Phuket with Sino-Portuguese architecture, blending modern lifestyles with inspirations from Phuket’s past. Located between Kata and Karon, two of the finest family-friendly beaches on the island, everything you need for a memorable holiday is right here waiting.
The hotel offers 161 stylish rooms in two categories, the Superior Room and Deluxe Room. The colorful décor of the rooms will brighten your mood while the selection of modern amenities leave nothing for the wanting.
There is a great choice of things to do at our luxury hotel in Karon Beach with a wide range of facilities and services. Guests can keep cool in swimming pools and relax all day on a sun lounger with drinks and refreshments from the pool bar or can rejuvinate themselves at the Samunprai Spa.
Start the day with the buffet breakfast offering a wide selection of morning favorites. During lunch and dinner guests can enjoy a range of local and international dishes.
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be chargeable
- The itinerary can also be booked in reverse
- Mandatory supplement will be applicable for Xmas and New Year's period
- Quintessential full-day River Kwai Tour w/ lunch + £ 79pp
- No one should miss out on a tour of the River Kwai! Wander across the bridge made famous by Pierre Boulle’s book. Visit the War Cemetery of Allied Prisoners, containing 9,000 soldiers who died building the bridge. The experience is enhanced with a visit to a museum and a train ride across the Death Railway.
- Speed boat tour of stunning Phi Phi Island w/ lunch + £ 49pp
- Authentic utopia abounds on Phi Phi Island, one of the world’s most beautiful destinations 48 kms east of Phuket. During the speed boat trip to the island, you will be amazed by the most breathtaking panorama unfolding – impossibly white beaches, swaying coconut palms, tropical forest and towering white cliffs. A chance to see the marine life with a spot of snorkeling is also available.