Indulge in a Double Dose of Ludicrously Beautiful Italy. Fly into Rome and back from Venice, pumped full of lasting memories of both magical cities!
“Italy is a dream that keeps returning for the rest of your life” – Anna Akhmatova, poet
Italy, ah Italy! Every heart beats for this capsule of bygone and changing times. Italian art, architecture and culture have left an unforgettable mark on many. And now the Italian Dream is yours! Why not visit both Rome and Venice in just one fantastic trip? How? As your god of Mercury, we make the arrangements, so you can explore two cities for the price of one!
First up, we fly you to the Eternal City of Rome for two nights at the 4 star ARS Hotel . With round-the-clock energy and jaw-dropping views, Rome offers everything you’ve been dreaming of. Hiding more secrets than its many emperors, from the centre of civilisation to the Roman Empire, this glam city is the hub of awe and wonder.
Next up, thunder across the vastness of Italy's plains in a scenic train crossing the magnificent country. Chug across the vine-sprinkled hillsides and see village churches and solitary elderly men hoeing fields.Various timings are available so please feel free to ask for an upgrade.
Fancy an apéritif overlooking the water or an Italian feast with savvy locals in Venice’s bàcari? Look no further! For two nights at the 4 star Ambasciatori delve into this magical lagoon and discover a majestic dome of mind-blowing sights, historic splendour and artistic treasures. Off the tourist track, uncover a water-world of dainty bridges, winding waterways and labyrinthine alleys. Bellissima Venice!
Fly back to the UK from Venice, pumped full of lasting memories of both magical cities!
Travel from the UK and your internal train ride between one city and the other
- We take care of return flights from the UK
- 2 nights stay at the 4 star ARS Hotel in Rome
- Late checkout till 1 PM
- Refreshing welcome drink
- Standard rail travel from Rome to Venice
- 2 nights stay at the 4 star Hotel Ambasciatori, Venice
- Upgrade to Superior Room
- Both hotels include daily breakfast
- Bottle of Prosecco in room
- Late checkout till 12 PM
- Stay connected with friends & family with Free WiFi at both the hotels
Experience two iconic cities in one journey
- Two Italian cities for the price of one with 4 star hotels
- See Rome’s endless treasures from the Colosseum to the Forum
- Marvel at the Sistine Chapel and its fresco by Michelangelo
- Throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain to ensure your return
- Train journey takes you through breathtaking scenery
- Sit back and discover the sights of Venice on a Gondola Ride
- “Don’t Look Now” but speeding your way is the water bus!
- Head to a hidden myriad of historic wonders and art galleries
- Get your camera ready for the oh so elegant Rialto Bridge
The ARS Hotel has the character of a boutique hotel. It is ideally situated in the Citta Giardino residential area, in Rome's quiet and green Monte Sacro district, which makes it a peaceful haven away from the bustle and noise of Rome's hectic tourist areas.
This hotel is housed in a beautiful four-storey villa surrounded by a small but beautiful garden that offers superb panoramic views. Getting into the city centre is easy with the Sempione bus stop a few minutes walk, where the 90 Express will take you to Termini Station.
The rooms are all spacious and bright and are furnished with a large bathroom with shower ,direct dial telephone, lcd television with satellite channels, mediaset premium tv ,air conditioning, mini fridge , safe and internet connection. some of the rooms have a balcony with panoramic views of magnificent garden full of unique and amazing various plants
The staff at the front desk are extremely helpful will provided you with a map with the different bus and trolley routes. On-site amenities include a solarium terrace, a fitness room with steam showers, a meeting room, a bar and a lovely reading lounge.
The breakfast buffet is served in the breakfast room or on the terrace from 7 a.m. until 10 a.m. Nearby the hotel is a delicatessen, a launderette and an ice-cream parlour selling pastries and cakes.
The Hotel “ARS Hotel” is a remarkable example of a building designed in the immediate recovery of the early Twentieth Century.
Hotel Ambasciatori is situated in one of the main streets of Mestre, this modern four-star hotel is a elegant base for exploring the magnificent city of Venice. All the 93 soundproofed rooms feature modern amenities and are elegantly furnished in typical Venetian style.
Every room has a safe, mini-bar, air conditioning, a hair dryer, internet access, direct telephone line, satellite television and a small sitting area with an easy-chair. The ensuite marble bathrooms have power showers and hairdryers. Enjoy an aperitif in the cosy Bisanzio Bar while planning your daytrip to Venice with the help of the friendly staff.
The spacious restaurant serves buffet breakfast, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereal, yoghurt, jams, dried fruit, croissant, cake, ham, cheese, scrambled eggs, bacon and bread.
- The itinerary can also be booked in reverse order
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Value added such as late checkout, bottle of fine etc will not be available for July & August
- Any additional meals not mentioned in the package
- Room service charges, Telephone calls, laundry charges, tips of personal nature
- And anything not specifically mentioned in the package inclusions section
- Meals will generally be buffet meals unless otherwise stated to you on the confirmation.